The Philadelphia Flyers and Dallas Stars have hooked up a deal with forwards Tyler Pitlick and Ryan Hartman changing locales.
Check it out:
Read below for the full details of this deal, courtesy of the Flyers’ official website:
The Philadelphia Flyers announced they have acquired center Tyler Pitlick from the Dallas Stars in exchange for forward Ryan Hartman, according to Executive Vice President & General Manager, Chuck Fletcher.
Below are notes on Pitlick's career:
TYLER PITLICK (PIHT-lihk)POSITION: Center
DRAFTED: 2010 - 2nd Round (31st overall) by Edmonton OilersAGE: 27 (11-1-1991)
BORN: Minneapolis, MNVITALS: 6'2", 200 pounds
* Pitlick appeared in 47 regular season games with Dallas last season, missing time due to a wrist injury. He posted 12 points (8g-4a) and averaged 13:23 of ice time in 47 games.
* He also appeared in six playoff games to help Dallas to the second round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs.
* He had his best season in 2017-18 with the Stars, appearing in 80 of 82 games and posted 14 goals and 13 assists for 27 points to go along with a +9 rating.
* He was signed as a free agent by the Stars on July 1, 2017 after playings parts of three seasons with the Edmonton Oilers (2013-14 through 2016-17).
* In parts of five seasons in the NHL, he has 33 goals and 20 assist for 53 points in 185 regular season games.
Hartman departs the Flyers after he appeared in 19 games in Orange & Black, recording six points (2g-4a) with an average of 12:03 of ice time. He was acquired by the Flyers in a trade deadline deal on Feb. 25, 2019 from Nashville in exchange for Wayne Simmonds.
Source: Philadelphia Flyers
Photo Credit: -